SparkHaleSparkHale

Main Art Reviews Stats

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

"Poop"

Animation's great, like always.

But, and I'm just curious, why don't you like it?

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

Very well done

That's about all I can say. Gave it a 9 because of the animation with the tiny alien jumping onto his face, something about it was off.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Awesome.

No Pussyfootin' Around, This Thing's Badass.

One Chance One Chance

Shoot, you weren't kidding.

5/10 because it ruined a good day. It also kinda feels like you made it so that It's Art Because It's Angsty, which is a big turnoff for me.

I did give it a 5/5 though, because all in all, it's a good concept. Kinda took it to a douchebag-ish (No Offense) extreme though. Not a 'Oh, come back in a week when you clear your webcache to replay' never, but a serious 'Hey, I wasn't kidding' never. Never. Not again. NO Friggin' Replays, pal.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Good Job!

All The People Who Can't Play This Game, Or Don't Enjoy It, Are Not Real Men (Or Women, I Guess)

This Game Pays Wonderful Homage To IWBTG, Which Is One Of My Favorite Games (Although I Could Hardly Ever Beat Mike *Bleepin'* Tyson).

I Say That It's Well Programmed, Hilariously Graphic'd, And Just About As Frustrating As The Original.

Falling Forever Falling Forever

Awesome.

Very Fun, Great Style, And Has More Distractions Than A Busfull Of Shirtless Chicks.

I Made It A Full 150 Seconds, With A ~60% Perfect Perfect Rate Before I Started Laughing At The Comments.

~NK~ "The Maze" ~NK~ "The Maze"

Freakin' Sweet

You know, this'll be the first time I've updated my TF2 Playlist in over a year. Keep wrecking face like this, man. You really should try to get some CDs out or something, though, I'm sure it'd be a hit.

Loop of Death Loop of Death

I Don't Know Much How You Made This,

But If You Were Giving Out Tablature For That, I'd Appreciate It.

Badass Stuff.

Deathprogram responds:

get Mixcraft, and mess around there and you can make something even more sweet, I guess.

Rune Warrior Rune Warrior

Great Drawing

Well, I've been running DnD for a good while now, and the favorite campaign of my friends involves a Runic Fighter/Sorcerer as the Big Bad. I've never been able to really describe the way he looks in my head.

But this right here? That's him. Thank you.

HL2 - The Free Man HL2 - The Free Man

You want to marry him?

Is that why his codpiece is so big?

But seriously, this looks great. The crowbar's my favorite part.

Emeri the Zombie Hunter Emeri the Zombie Hunter

Wow

Love The Comedian Hairpin.