SparkHaleSparkHale

Main Art Reviews Stats

One Chance One Chance

Shoot, you weren't kidding.

5/10 because it ruined a good day. It also kinda feels like you made it so that It's Art Because It's Angsty, which is a big turnoff for me.

I did give it a 5/5 though, because all in all, it's a good concept. Kinda took it to a douchebag-ish (No Offense) extreme though. Not a 'Oh, come back in a week when you clear your webcache to replay' never, but a serious 'Hey, I wasn't kidding' never. Never. Not again. NO Friggin' Replays, pal.

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Good Job!

All The People Who Can't Play This Game, Or Don't Enjoy It, Are Not Real Men (Or Women, I Guess)

This Game Pays Wonderful Homage To IWBTG, Which Is One Of My Favorite Games (Although I Could Hardly Ever Beat Mike *Bleepin'* Tyson).

I Say That It's Well Programmed, Hilariously Graphic'd, And Just About As Frustrating As The Original.

Falling Forever Falling Forever

Awesome.

Very Fun, Great Style, And Has More Distractions Than A Busfull Of Shirtless Chicks.

I Made It A Full 150 Seconds, With A ~60% Perfect Perfect Rate Before I Started Laughing At The Comments.

Level Up! Level Up!

It's Good...

At Least Up To The First Night. I Go Invisible And Usually Get Killed Because Of It. Then I Stay Invisible And Get Too Frustrated With The Game. Could That Be Fixed?

Kill The Spartan Kill The Spartan

Just.

Awesome.

I'm Going To Say 'Could've Used A Jedi.' Though, Just To Be A Twerp.